Welcome to RhythmPvP 1.0

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by pablo67340, Jul 27, 2017.

By pablo67340 on Jul 27, 2017 at 7:11 PM
  1. pablo67340

pablo67340 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the re opening of RhythmPvP!

Rhythm's rise and fall:
    Im sure many of you reading this today once played on Rhythm. It was truly a fun server to play on during its prime. The server had a peak of 250 players come the end of 2015. At the beginning of 2016 the server was lacking new and improved features and the servers playerbase started to show this. We simply didnt add anything new or create enough events to keep the player base happy.

Why the re opening?
    Now, and for a long time, I will have a ton of free time to dedicate to the server. I really miss the fire Rhythm once had and I would like to bring this back. A true, classic OP Factions server.

Whats changed? What hasn't?
    I have gone and changed well, pretty much everything. All of the custom plugins have been completely re programmed and updated to support 1.12. Oh, also forgot to mention, the server is hosted on 1.12 down to 1.8. Before you explode with complaints, read further. I have worked on several hit fixes/optimizations to make PvP that of 1.7. PvP is still the exact same as the 1.7 version was, however the plugins & server are much much more optimized. Not to mention you will now have amazing blocks to build with!

Whats to come?
    RhythmPvP is still be redeveloped (by myself) and needs some time to be finished. I have been working on the plugins as fast as possible and the plugins should be nearing completion soon. The server will be set for a Closed Beta on August 5th 2017. You will be able to purchase early beta access from 10-25$. You will be given access to the closed beta, given a special permanent beta kit & crate keys! After this beta, the server will be closed, take its final wipe & plugin updates, and reopen.

Donor ranks?
    One of the OG things I decided to leave in Rhythm was the donator ranks. I managed to backup all the donors to a database which our reclaim plugin reads! You will be able to receive any donator ranks you had before Rhythm closed down.

Top Faction?
    I have decided to throw in a new twist to make things more competitive. At the end of each season (Bi-Seasonal, Summer, Winter) the top faction will be awarded $500 Paypal split between all members. This ranking is generated by the amount of mob spawners inside of the Faction's land claims. An anti-dupe system has been put into place for each mob spawner to keep the league clean.

Other Events:
    We will have several events which will reward prizes such as ranks & keys:
    - KoTH
    - 1v1 Tournaments
    - Battleroyale tournaments

Sneak peak:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Links & Information:
    If you're looking for any more information, or have any questions, feel free to contact me! If you would like access to our closed beta visit our buycraft!

Discord: https://goo.gl/ziG47H
    Buycraft: https://rhythmpvp.buycraft.net
    Server IP: rhythmpvp.com

Feel free to PM me!

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by pablo67340, Jul 27, 2017.